Scheduler/Coordinator – Day shifts
This is the location
Fraurombacher Straße 5
36110 Schlitz (near Fulda)
These are your tasks
- You record shipments and evaluate them.
- You are responsible for error management in the areas of dangerous goods, international shipments, incorrect labels, etc.
- You schedule extraordinary transports.
- You control the unloading and loading processes.
- You control the scheduled shipments.
- You check the entire transshipment hall daily for shipments that have been left behind.
- You issue daily statistics.
- You assign the warehouse personnel.
- You inform the management about irregularities of any kind.
What we offer you
What you have
- An ability to work independently
- Quality awareness and a sense of order
- Reliability, the ability to work in a team and flexibility
as Scheduler/Coordinator – Day shifts at OSL
Your contact at ONLINE Systemlogistik